God wants to use you to expand His kingdom, and if you've been praying or looking for more opportunities to participate in that calling, this might be what you're looking for.
You've seen what makes BeliefMap so exciting, so if you've been looking for more ways to strategically participate in that Great Commision Christ has called you to, there are several ways below you can help right here. Please feel free to contact me at blake[@beliefmap.]org (Remove Brackets)
GROWING BELIEFMAP'S INFLUENCE
BeliefMap on Twitter
○ Getting Links to BeliefMap: Links from other sites to BeliefMap are one of the best ways to help us appear higher in Google search results; it tells the Google algorithm that BeliefMap is credible. If you know someone with a relevant website or have your own, would you ask them to consider adding a link to BeliefMap? Both links to the website as a whole and links to specific articles are tremendously helpful!
HELPING WITH QUALITY
○ Art & Media: I also know some people out there are incredibly talented artists, animators and everything in between. If you have suggestions here on improving BeliefMap anywhere stylistically I would love to hear them and get you involved. For artists, if you can help make sillhouettes or think of good ones, I would love to collaborate with you there. If you know how to edit video well, let me know! I'm very open.
○ Prayer: I believe in the power of prayer. Could you pray right now that God would work through BeliefMap, giving me insights on important topics to cover that would best honor Him and invite His blessings? If you would like to go further, would you consider committing BeliefMap to your daily prayer?
HELPING WITH CONTENT
○ Encouragement: Have you been blessed by BeliefMap? I would really love to hear from you. I hear comments on how BeliefMap has helped people, and it puts a bounce in my step and gets me working harder than ever. Please tell me if this resource is meaningful to you; I'd love to hear from you and even connect on Facebook.
○ Researcher: Would you be willing to do some busywork as a researcher? Sometimes I have topics I would like to gather information for, but gathering certain kinds of information time-consuming more than anything. For example, I may need someone to get gather a series of quotes from ancient sources, and it can take a bit to fish it up from book published by respectable presses. If you have an interest. Let me know!