Paul explicitly reports events just before the crucifixion.
focusing just on Paul’s undisputed letters, Paul recounts…
• …that “Jesus in the night in which He was betrayed took bread” [the Last supper].1
• …Jesus’s Last Supper speech (verbatim).2
• …that Jesus was taken by Roman/Jewish leaders.3
• …that Jesus did not resist.4
• …He assumes his audience is familiar with “the night” and the “betrayal” by Judas Iscariot.
• …These details would likely not be circulated without context.
Paul explicitly reports precise details of Jesus's crucifixion.
• …Paul reports the context before and after. (See above.)
• …Paul reports Jesus was crucified.1
• …Paul reports it involved Jesus’s body and blood2
• …Paul reports Jews and Romans were responsible?3
• …Paul reports Jesus faced “reproaches” during the process.4
• …Paul reports “His sufferings,… His death”. (Phil 3:10)