Paul visited Jerusalem/Peter to know it.
• …In Gal 1:18, Paul says he stayed at Peter's “to get information”
Paul had clear reason to want to know Jesus biography.
• …Paul aimed to have influence over people/churches. [Forthcoming]
• ……Paul liked to make his points by alluding to Jesus’s life. [Forthcoming]
• ……Paul liked to base his teachings on Jesus’s teachings. [Forthcoming]
• ……Paul wanted be educated (and to come off as educated). [Forthcoming]
• …Paul desired to bequeth self-defining Jesus traditions on new churches. [Forthcoming]2
[See this argument and response here]