Since AD 30, the Jerusalem church was saying the risen Jesus appeared to the Easter women—including Mary.
On this page we can debate these 4 evidences:
This is relevant because
But no, Plausibly…
• It is an evolved angelophany.
• Mary is absent in sources that would’ve mention her.
But so what?
• They misrepresented the relevant witnesses (i.e. Mary)
The Gospel reports adeptly relayed Jesus-bio only from eyewitness testimony (directly or indirectly).
On this page we can debate these 6 evidences:
• The Gospels checked info with 1st church.
• The Gospels claimed to use witnesses.
• The Gospels strove to be witness-based. • In AD 30-70 Mediterranean, truth predominated.
• Gospels circulated dissimilar Jesus-bio.
• Christian Jesus-Bio was honest (non-fabricated).
• In general, early Jesus-bio accounts relayed witness testimony
This is relevant because the Gospels were reporting that Jesus visited Mary and the women (and of course the only they could be the relevant witnesses).