Space-traveling aliens do not exist in the Universe.
• ~6.25^18 stars with planets exist.2 (Lots of opportunity!)
Space-traveling aliens would not know we exist.
Aliens would have no desire to raise Jesus.
• The cost: 23,000 years just to travel .001% of the Milky Way.1 • Jesus was a nobody, with no prospect of influence.
• Jesus would reject alien values. (He remained a Jew.)
Aliens would not have the technology to resurrect humans.
• Such technology is in principle infeasible.
• They’d have no experience with cellular life on earth.
• They’d have no experience with human anatomy.
This is relevant because without the requisite technology, aliens could not raise Jesus even if they wanted to.
Jesus attributed the resurrection to God (he had no awareness of aliens). This is relevant because if aliens raised Jesus, then it is unlikely that Jesus would be so confident that God raised Him from the dead, and be able to appear/disappear as he wished.