Physical reality (all spacetime) began to exist.
• [Big Bang] [Gravity equations yield a past-bound singularity](/universe/begin#singularity).
• [G.Relativity] [General Relativity's singularity model is true](/universe/begin#relativity-big-bang).
• [BGV theorem] [Any average-expanding space has a beginning](/universe/begin#bgv).
• [2nd Law] [Total entropic decay has not arrived yet](/universe/begin#entropy).
• [General 2nd Law] [Total generalized entropy is not maxed](/universe/begin#generalized-entropy).
• [Philosophy] [Logically, prior events cannot number to infinity](/universe/begin#finite-events).
The Aguirre-Gratton reversed arrow-of-time model is true. This is relevant because the model lacks a beginning.
The Carroll-Chen reversed arrow-of-time model is true. [See full article.] This is relevant because the model lacks a beginning.