This article analyzes six evidences,…
• [Big Bang] Gravity equations yield a past-bound singularity.
• [G.Relativity] General Relativity's singularity model is true.
• [BGV theorem] Any average-expanding space has a beginning.
• [2nd Law] Total entropic decay has not arrived yet.
• [General 2nd Law] Total generalized entropy is not maxed.
• [Philosophy] Logically, prior events cannot number to infinity.
This is relevant because if physical reality began to exist, then no beginningless model is true.
The Aguirre-Gratton reversed arrow-of-time model is true. This is relevant because the model lacks a beginning.
The Carroll-Chen reversed arrow-of-time model is true. [See full article.] This is relevant because the model lacks a beginning.