Examples exist where he received Jesus information from them.
• …Paul received a ton from Peter during his Gal 1:18 visit[?]
• …Paul received Jesus info from them via group memories (“traditions”)
• …Paul relays “received” creedal statements that they formulated on Jesus[?]
• …the 1 Cor 7:10 creed Paul relays originated from Jerusalem.
• …the 1 Cor 11:23-25 creed Paul relays originated from Jerusalem.
• …the 1 Cor 15:3-7 creed Paul relays originated from Jerusalem.
Pauls teachings matched the Jerusalem church’s
This is relevant because it’s not a coincidence. (Paul was in contact with the church and it’s the most plausible source from which Paul would accept such information.)
[Paul aimed to know Jesus biography]().
Paul knew a lot of Jesus’s biography.
This is relevant because the Jerusalem church is the most plausible source of Paul’s knowledge.
• …in 2 Cor 5:16 Paul says we don't know Jesus “according to flesh”
• …examples exist of places we’d expect Paul to use Jesus biography. [Forthcoming]