Examples exist where he received Jesus information from them.
• …Paul received a ton from Peter during his Gal 1:18 visit[?]
• …Paul received Jesus info from them via group memories (“traditions”)
• …Paul relays “received” creedal statements that they formulated on Jesus[?]
• …the 1 Cor 7:10 creed Paul relays originated from Jerusalem.
• …the 1 Cor 11:23-25 creed Paul relays originated from Jerusalem.
• …the 1 Cor 15:3-7 creed Paul relays originated from Jerusalem.
Pauls teachings matched the Jerusalem church’s
• …examples abound…
• …on history. [Forthcoming]
• …on doctrine/theology. [Forthcoming]
Paul aimed to know Jesus biography.
• …Examples abound of Jesus biography Paul wanted to know.
• …Paul had clear reason to want to know Jesus biography.
• …Paul visited Jerusalem/Peter precisely to know it (15 days).
• …Paul saw the Jerusalem church as experts on Jesus biography. [Forthcoming]
• …Their knowledge was easily accessible to him. [Forthcoming]
Paul knew a lot of Jesus’s biography.
• …Paul got tons of biography from visiting Jerusalem.
• …Paul's argument in Galatians assumes a narrative substructure.
• …in 2 Cor 5:16 Paul says we don't know Jesus “according to flesh”
• …examples exist of places we’d expect Paul to use Jesus biography. [Forthcoming]