The tomb that Mary visited lacked a corpse and instead had a corpses graveclothes in it. [Full article].
• …the locals said so
• …John said so in Jn 20:7
• …Luke said so in Lk 24:12
The tomb in which Jesus was placed was intrinsically recognizable.
• ...Jesus was observed to have been buried alone in a new tomb.1
• ...tombs in general were intrinsically recognizable.2
If the AD 30 Jerusalem church continued to proclaim that Mary discovered Jesus's tomb empty, then it was not the result of their perpetuating a wrong-tomb blunder they inherited from her. [Full article].
• ...they would have learned their mistake immediately.1
• ...the Jerusalem church didn't know where the corpse was buried.
• ...the Jerusalem church fell for Mary's wrong-tomb blunder