While necromancy was practiced, rarely, in parts of the Roman empire, there is no evidence of it being practiced in Jewish regions, and it is several times more unlikely still that it was practiced in Jerusalem.
• …Jews in AD 30 Jerusalem were rigidly pious.1
• …there is no trace of corpse theft in general in the area.2
Even if Necromancers had some desire to use Jesus's body for their witchraft, they would not choose to steal it.
• …Necromancers would rather perform their ritual on site.1
• …in general, people wouldn't want to steal Jesus's corpse.
• …Jesus's crucified body would have been deemed valuable by Necromancers.2