There is actually some dispute about whether all dead humans have stayed dead. An attempt to document modern-day resurrections has been conducted recently by a skeptical Christian scholar, professor Craig Keener. (Miracles vol. 1 (Baker Academic, 2011), 543-579.) Keener is a well-published historical Jesus scholar and highly respected academic. His 2-volume book covers resurrections in volume 1, discussing accounts in Africa (including the author's own sister), Asia, the Philippines, Latin America, and the West.
• These are all false.1
In the Bible several figures are purportedly raised from the dead, miraculously, by God's power
Consider 10 examples in the Bible...
[Old Testament resurrections]
• God raises a Zarepheth's son (1 Kings 17:21-22).
• God raises a Shunamite's son (2 Kings 4:35).
• God raises a man touching Elisha’s bones (2 Kings 12:31).
[New Testament Resurrections]
• God raises Jarius’s daughter (Luke 8:54-55).
• God raises Lazarus (John 11:43-44).
• God raises Tabitha (Acts 9:40-41).
• God raises Eutychus (Acts 20:9-12).
• God raises saints at Jesus’s crucifixion (Matt. 27:50-53
• God raises Jesus from the dead (Matthew 28:5-8).
• God raises the son of a widow (Luke 7:11-15).