The Gospel traditions abound in material irked Christians in virtue of being frustratingly suboptimal, i.e. stuff that would've seemed several spoiled opportunies.
• Gospel traditions didn’t help resolve church debates.
• Didn’t clearly present the Gospel on Jesus’s lips.
• Gospel traditions didn’t aggrandize its leaders.
• Gospel traditions didn’t satisfy curiosity on key issues.
• Gospel traditions didn’t narrate exciting events.
• The Gospels lack significant evidence.
• Gospel traditions forgo theological adornment/embroidery.
• Gospel traditions forgo apologetic/polemical ammunition.
The Gospels-Acts include several self-embarrassing details in their reports.
• The Gospel-depiction of Jesus embarrassed.
• The Gospel-depiction of the apostles embarrassed.
• E.g. The ostensibly false claims embarrass.
• E.g. Christians: “Women first witnesses stigmatizes us!”
• E.g. Christians: “Women-tomb stuff subverts evangelism”.
[Brackets] mean "Forthcoming"1
[Brackets] mean "Forthcoming."1