The first Christians felt something very theologically significant happened on a Sunday (“The First day of the week”).
• Christians started worshipping on Sunday.
The apostle Peter was publicly proclaiming that “Jesus resurrected!”
• Paul says this about Peter.
• [Acts says this about Pete]r(/peter/say/jesus/resurrected#acts). • Peter belived Jesus visited him after dying.
• All the apostles said Jesus rose.
• The Jerusalem church said Jesus rose.
• 1 Cor 15:1-11 says Jesus rose.
• 1 Peter 1 & 3 says Jesus rose.
• Peter was martyred.