Jesus's body was gone from the Tomb.
Jerusalem critics of Christianity never displayed the unresurrected body of Jesus.
In AD 30, The Jerusalem Church's official position was that “Yes, Jesus's body is gone!”. [Full article].
• …they were accidentally perpetuating a lie that they had fallen for?
• …they were accidentally perpetuating Mary's wrong-tomb blunder?
• …they erroneously inferred ‘it's gone’ from ‘Jesus resurrected’?[Forthcoming] • …they were intentionally lying to argue ‘this proves Jesus rose’?
It was an original honest report that “Jesus's body is gone/missing,” which culminated in the gospels etc. reporting that it went missing. [Full article].
But so what? Couldn't it simply be that…
• …Mary Magdalene and the other women originated the report by honestly mistaking an empty tomb for Jesus's, and infecting their church etc. with their blunder?
The Apostles, Paul, Mary, etc. proclaimed that “Jesus has been eschatologically resurrected from the dead!”
• …“he's resurrected,” says Paul. [Forthcoming]
• …“he's resurrected,” says Mary. [Forthcoming]
• …“he's resurrected,” says James. [Forthcoming]
But, so what? Couldn't it simply be that…
• …they were lying. [Forthcoming]
• …they assumed it merely after mistakenly thinking they met with him