Physical reality (all spacetime) began to exist. Five evidences:
• …[Big Bang] Gravity equations yield a past-bound singularity.
• …[BGV theorem] Any average-exanding space has a beginning.
• …[2nd Law] Total entropic decay has not arrived yet.
• …[General 2nd Law] Total generalized entropy is not maxed.
• …[Philosophy] Logically, prior events cannot number to infinity.
This is relevant because if physical reality began to exist, then no beginningless model is true.
The Aguirre-Gratton reversed arrow-of-time model is true. This is relevant because the model lacks a beginning.
The Carroll-Chen reversed arrow-of-time model is true. [See full article.] This is relevant because the model lacks a beginning.